We were founded in 1987 to reduce health inequality in the Chinese community, and to offer a positive and holistic approach to healthy living.
We provide a range of services for the Chinese community in London and across the UK, including a Chinese-language surgery, counselling, and a health helpline.
Our services include:
- Surgery and Clinics
- Chinese-language surgery, traditional Chinese medicine clinic and hepatitis B screening clinic
- Counselling services in Mandarin and Cantonese and counselling for people affected by gambling
- Fitness Programme
- Tai Chi and walking exercise to improve health, posture and strength
- Support for Carers and Disabled People
- Advocacy, advice and stress relief for carers, and support for disabled Chinese people and their families
- Health Promotion
- Outreach, health events, health information and stop-smoking support for the Chinese community in the UK
- Helpline and Advice
- Interpretation services and health helpline, in English and Chinese community languages
- Internet Cafe
- Computers with Chinese software are available for members to use in our Centre