Majbetegekért Alapítvány Foundation for Patients with Liver Disease
Main objectives of the Foundation for Patients with Liver Disease:
- Promote higher standard of patients with chronic liver disease cared by the Szent László Hospital Clinic of Gastroenterology, Hepatology of care in line with European standards.
- Helping the curative work of the liver units besides of Szent László Hospital.
- Support for the new and the adequate current treatments are for the level of scientific clinical studies.
- Promote research and treatment.
- Promote investigation of liver transplant.
- Supporting professional activity for prevention and medical care.
- Promote early diagnosis, optimal treatment and care programs of liver disease.
- Testing and application for of early diagnosis.
- Gain experience for the modern possibilities of prevention.
- Supporting the participation on relevant scientific congresses, symposia which are relevant of the objectives.
- Cover the expenses necessary for research publication, in other - mainly on publications to patients - editing support.
- Support grants for employees with outstanding activity (nurse assistant, doctor), includingl scholarships, study abroad, and the promotion of domestic and international conference participation.
- Calls for proposals in the field of hepatology.
- Financial supporting the publications, documents, lectures about patient's' health promoting, information.
- Improving conditions in the hospital and ambulatory care.
- Purchase of equipment and instruments.
- Outsourcing equipments owned by the Foundation and ensure proper use of them.