Purpose and arrangement of the fund's activity:
- To improve the social and economical situation and to increase the life expectancy of people with the virus hepatitis C and B.
- To change the government and public policy to emphasise preventative maintenance, diagnostics, and the timely treatment with modern medical products and treatment for people infected with hepatitis B or C virus.
Subject of activity of NGO:
1. To lobby and protect the interests of people infected with the virus hepatitis C and (or) B.
2. To promote the state guarantees of the right to life of people infected with hepatitis C and (or) B and improving access to vital and necessary medical products.
3. To provide legal protection to people infected with the virus, and to struggle against discrimination and their interests.
4. To inform Government of Republics Kazakhstan's, the Ministry of Health of Republics Kazakhstan's, the public, and medical workers of the problems of people infected with the heaptitis C and (or) B virus.
5. The organization to trainings, seminars and conferences to increase the effectiveness of regional non-governmental organizations working with people infected with the virus hepatitis C and (or) B.
6. The organization to trainings for people with the infection to teach survival skills, to organize trainings to prevent long-term complication for people who have the infection.
7. To involve people with the infection in public and cultural life by organizing exhibitions, fairs, charitable dinners, sports and other activities.
8. To involve volunteers to help people with the infection to develop self-help movements
9. To communicate with the foreign organizations to help with the treatment of people with the infection.
10. For the purpose of achievement for the greatest effectiveness of treatment for people infected with hepatitis C and (or) B, to provide trainings and seminars for infections disease doctors, gastroenterologists, and for laboratory doctors, to help them stay informed of the latest preventative, diagnostics treatment procedures.