Hepatitis Outreach Society of Nova Scotia (Hep NS)
HepNS is a charitable organization that reduces the impact of hepatitis through support, information and education.
- We recognize that hepatitis has an impact on everyone.
- We respect an individual’s right to privacy.
- We believe that everyone has the right to make their own informed choices.
- We are committed to govern responsibly in accordance with our mission.
We aim to provide information and support for people living with Hepatitis by offering community based health promotion support networks, a toll-free support and information line, counselling, brochures, and other information pertaining to Hepatitis.
HepNS is committed to:
- Reducing the stigma, isolation and discrimination associated with hepatitis;
- Reducing transmission rates through preventative education;
- Promoting healthy living through information and support for people living with hepatitis.