Care and Support Welfare Organisation (CSO)
To improve the quality of the life of the marginalized people without discrimination on basis of profession, class, caste, creed, race, age, sex or religion and to sensitized policy makers and stake holders to reduce stigma and discrimination to the vulnerable populations/ high risk groups of HIV/AIDS and other STIs through advocacy, policy making, capacity building and community involvement of the infected and effected population of HIV/AIDS Hep B and C.
We will be problem solving, outstanding high quality and coherent programmes and partnerships in the areas of need and importance to advancing health in all stages of life at all policy levels through health promotion, education, advocacy and program implementation to enable every individual, family and community, particularly poor, marginalized and remote to benefit from essential prevention, treatment, care and support services.
- The development of collaborative and fruitful interactions among non-governmental organizations locally, nationally and internationally to identify the needs of service and implement diversified programs for drug harm reduction both locally and globally as well as prevention and treatment of infectious diseases mainly focus on STIs / HIV-AIDS, HCV/HBV, Tuberculosis and Malaria among vulnerable, bridge and general population.
- The development of a comprehensive mechanism and communication system for the collection of drug abuse / HIV-AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis and HCV/HBV information and research data for efficient analysis and subsequent strategic modifications of our own projects / programs and activities as well as dissemination to other NGOs, GOs and concerned organizations.
- The mobilization of necessary resources to support Societies activities for coping up the problems of drug abuse / HIV-AIDS, HCV/HBV, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
- Capacity Building of the staff
- Empowerment of Key Vulnerable Communities and improving quality of life
- Reducing Stigma & Discrimination