Young Addaction Liverpool
- One to one drug support for 10 to 24 year olds.
- Help to cut down, give up or improve safety around substance use.
- We take self referrals and referrals from external agencies.
- We can provide targeted group to young people where drug use (including alcohol) is an issue.
- Our Amber Room provides a Needle Exchange & Safer Injecting advice.
- We support families with advice and our Breaking the Cycle workers assist parents and carers who use drugs or alcohol.
- We are specialist in dealing with such substances as, Alcohol, Cannabis, Cocaine, Mephedrone, Ketamine, GBL, Ecstasy, 'Legal Highs', etc.
- We are non-judgemental and client centred. Young Addaction can help young people get ready for training and employment.