Schweizerische Hepatitis C Vereinigung (SHCV) (engl: Swiss Hepatitis C Association)
The Swiss Hepatitis C Association (SHCA) is intended
- to provide advice, support and support for those affected by hepatitis C as well as their optimal integration into their social environment with the aim of providing them with the highest possible quality of life
- for legal assistance from those concerned, provided that they wish to pursue their right to treatment in a juridical manner.
- to inform the persons concerned, the authorities and the general public about all aspects of hepatitis C
- to promote and support of regional self-help groups
- to put pressure on the different actors in the health care system so that all people infected with the HCV virus are treated with the most effective drugs.
- we see ourselves as a point of contact for patients, but also for authorities, health insurance, industry and other stakeholders in the topic of hepatitis C.
The Swiss Hepatitis C Association aims at a comprehensive exchange of experience as well as
interdisciplinary cooperation with other Swiss health care and self-help organizations as well as with
foreign hepatitis C companies.