Rwanda Organization for Fighting Against Hepatitis (ROFAH)
ROFAH’s vision is to contribute in promoting health of Rwandans through improved access to Hepatitis disease’s prevention, treatment, care and support programs, therefore contribute to eradicate the Hepatitis in Rwanda.
ROFAH has the mission of improving life and health of its members, relatives and other direct beneficiaries through specific programs of fighting against Hepatitis in Rwanda.
- Solidarity and collective actions in Fighting Hepatitis and promoting palliative care as well psychosocial support to people having and or affected by Hepatitis
- Active participation and involvement of members, government institutions, DPs and other stakeholders in ROFAH programs implementation;
- Ensuring and maintaining credibility, reliability, integrity, accountability and transparency in all operations;
- Ensure gender mainstreaming and human rights in all activities;
- Use of rights, evidences and results based approaches in all related Hepatitis program.